Self Catering Apartment, No 6 Boleyn House, Brecon, Powys
No 6 Boleyn House is a one bedroomed self catering holiday apartment situated on the ground floor of one of the Georgian town of Brecon's oldest buildings and benefits from its own private front and rear courtyards.
The lounge/diner has two comfortable sofas , dining table with chairs, TV with Freeview and DVD, iPod docking station and WiFi access.
The fully equipped kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom is fully furnished with a comfortable double bed and a door which leads onto the private courtyard with seating.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower, wash hand basin and toilet.
- The apartment has full gas central heating .
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
* We are pleased to announce we are now able to accept one medium dog or 2 smaller dogs at our apartment although they must not be left alone in the apartment please. Dogs must also not be allowed on the furniture or on the bed. We charge £15 for one dog and 2nd dog £10. We must be informed you are bringing a dog with you when you first enquire.